Monday, March 9, 2009

Whoopee!!!


Well, it has been a week since I last posted. My husband is a CPA and so you know what that means. Busy, busy. My daughter works in the office with him, but it seems they both think I need to be there also. So, I have to make an appearance each day to help where I am needed.

On Tuesday, March 3 I received my new purchase from the Lenexa hook-in. The 16-inch Townsend floor frame. I didn't get to use it until this past weekend and WOW, it is amazing. I just love it. I think I will be doing a lot more hooking now. It is so easy to use. No frame sitting in your lap or on a table and when you need to change directions just unscrew the silver knob and rotate whichever direction you want. I am so glad my husband said it was OK to buy it, even after I told him how much it would cost. So I can't complain too much when I am asked to come in to work.

We have a local rughooking guild that meets the second Tuesday of each month at Country Collections by Hart in Moore, OK. A lot of talented ladies get together to hook, visit and have a great time. We meet tomorrow (Tuesday, March 10) and can't wait to see what everyone has been working on. I am starting a new rug...CHICKS from Rustic Rugs. Hope to finish it before Easter.

Well, it sounds like we might have some weather moving in...thunder and lightning right now..so guess I better get off the computer. Talk to you soon.

Blessings....patijane




1 comment:

  1. Glad you love your new frame! Been trying mine out too and looking forward to lots of hours of hooking. I'm looking forward to seeing your "Chicks" and for another fun day of visiting and pulling a few loops!
    :)Ginger

    ReplyDelete