Saturday, March 28, 2009

Snowy Saturday!


I woke up this morning to a small amount of snow. Nothing like I thought we would have. I was kind of looking forward to lots of snow. Jeff (my husband) said he would skip work today and take the 4-wheelers out and play. Not enough snow to really have a good ride though. Too bad...he had to go to work. Just a little over two weeks before April 15th.






So we came to the office. My sister-in-law, Danna was here working on her Texas quilt. She and I have set up our own "quilters cave". That is what our husbands call it. One side of my husband's office building was vacant so we decided to take it over and have moved in. We have our sewing machines, cutting tables and quilting machine here and it is wonderful. Lots of room to create.
We have been sewing and watching basketball. Jeff came over for a break and watched the rest of Mizzou and UConn. Wanted Mizzou to win, but it didn't happen.


My latest rughooking project is "A Fall Trio" by Charles Gay. Hooking the background. Also did some wool applique called "Gourdys Gang" by Threads That Bind.


Well time for supper, so better go. Hope everyone is warm and having a great weekend.

Blessings....patijane

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pati Jane! Looks like you had a great day today. I'm glad we didn't get the heavy snow but sure enjoyed the rain with just a dusting of snow. Your projects are coming right along and will be great for this fall.
    Hope to see ya soon!
    :)Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pati...love the photos of the BIG snow that the weather men predicted! But we will take all the moisture we can get after being so dry for so long. Enjoyed your pics of the 'Quilters Cave'. A good name for YOUR place. :) I like it!!!
    ssc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of your "Woman Cave"...it's so big! Mine is a small little cubbyhole!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete