Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's Monday!!



Well, it is the beginning of a new week. They say we might have some severe weather later today. Hope they are wrong and we just get some rain. Really do need it right now.

My daughter got back from her trip and I spent the weekend with her. We went to the Farmer's market on Saturday morning and then just hung out the rest of the day. Sunday, she came over for lunch and we cut out coupons for the grocery store. She headed home around 3pm and I watched some basketball games, while I sorted through some craft patterns. Trying to reorganize my sewing room. I think it is a lost cause though.

I have been doing some wool appliques as you can see above. Haven't figured out yet how to get the pictures to post in the body of my blog, but I am working on it. Sometimes I am computer challenged.

So, guess that is all I have for now...have a great week and keep smiling...

Blessings...patijane

2 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy! Your penny rugs turned out wonderful. Looking forward to a bright new week just hope the weather stays calm.
    :)Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have been busy. If you ever figure out how to organize and keep organize, please let me hear. Mine gets sort of there, and then it gets in a mess again. Have a good week.
    sandrasc

    ReplyDelete