Thursday, August 27, 2009

Busy, Busy!!!


Since getting home from Washington DC, seems like I have been going nonstop. I have been working at my husband's office trying to get caught up on the work I have put off for the last couple of months.

I have been working in my very neglected garden in the early morning while it is cool to get it back in shape. Would like to plant some mums for the fall. I just love all the colors of fall...my favorite time of year. We received some good rain last night so it made it easier to pull the weeds. I have even cleaned my daughter's garden in front of her home and planted some plants. She bought a home about a year ago and hadn't thought about all the yard work involved. She didn't get the gardening gene..at least not yet...though I think someday she will see the pleasure of working in the garden.

I am headed to Austin and San Antonio this weekend with my husband and daughter. They are working on opening a new beauty school in San Antonio and needs some help moving things.

I did do a online retreat last weekend with my ebay group. We did "sewies". I did some different types of wool pincushions.
Others did needle keeps, needle punch and even quilt blocks. You can do the theme project or any project of your choice. It is fun to check in thru out the day and see discussions and photos of what's going on. It is a great group and I am privileged to be a part of it.

Well, guess I better go finish packing and get some embroidery projects together to work on during the drive. It is about a six hour drive, so hopefully I can get some things finished.

Have a great weekend and enjoy time with family and friends.

Blessings....patijane

1 comment:

  1. You sure are one busy gal. I'm in the mood for fall myself and hope that it stays for awhile once it arrives. Your pinkeeps turned out wonderful.
    Hope you all enjoy your weekend. Wishing you safe traveling.
    :)Ginger

    ReplyDelete