Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May Day!

I can't believe it is already May. Seems like this first quarter of the year has flown by. I guess that's what happens when you get older. Time flies when you're having fun.

Busy, busy week. Seems never enough time in the day to get everything done. But that's Ok, 'cause there is tomorrow.

This weekend is supposed to be rain-filled, as if this week hasn't already been that way. Now instead of watching for tornadoes, we are watching for flooding. We really need the rain, but not all at once. However, I think that is just the way it goes.

My sister-in-law, Danna, decided we needed a larger TV for our "quilt cave", so she purchased a 42" plasma TV. I have never had a TV that large. Makes you feel like you are right there with them.

Have been doing a little bit of rughooking..trying to get some of those kits that I have accumulated done.

My Mom and I are flying to Raleigh, North Carolina Wednesday, May 6 to go to my niece's graduation from college on Saturday, May 8. It will be a nice change from Oklahoma. I have never been there and am looking forward to seeing family and the sights.

Have a great weekend and enjoy time with your family.

Blessings...patijane

1 comment:

  1. Pati, hope you and your mom have a safe trip and have lots of fun visiting family. Check out some of the quilt & rug hooking shops while there. AND...stay healthy!!
    sandra

    ReplyDelete