Thursday, April 16, 2009

Party Day!!

Well, April 15th is finally past. Made our historic post office run at 6:00pm yesterday, which was so much better than 11:30pm last year. It was great to be home by 7:00pm and relax. I am taking the rest of the week off.

Today, I spent the day with my Mom. We did a little shopping and had lunch. Took her home and updated the virus protection on her computer. Helped her clean out a closet and then came home. Did a little housework and fixed supper. I checked my email and decided I should post on my blog. Haven't done it in awhile.

It's been thundering and lightning, so the rain should be moving in shortly.

I updated my lemon poppyseeds shoppe, so take a moment to visit.

Here is my latest rughooking project. Just need to bind it now.


So that is all I have been doing this week. Take care and enjoy the weekend.

Blessings....patijane

1 comment:

  1. Your hooked pumpkins turned out beautiful. I'm with you glad tax season is over once again!
    Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete