Monday, June 29, 2009

It's Monday!

Just thought I would post a quick note. Hope everyone had a nice weekend. It actually cooled off a little bit here on Sunday...90 degrees compared to 103 degrees on Saturday. Even got a little bit of rain.

I went to the farmer's market on Saturday and bought lots of fresh veggies..baby leaf lettuce, eggplant, green beans, okra, and cabbage. I love summer when you can get all the fresh veggies you want.

Ellena, Alex, Andres and Carlos will be here on Friday, July 3 from Puerto Rico. My daughter, her husband and grandsons. They will be here most of July. I am so excited. Have planned a lot of fun things to do while they are here.

So guess I better get started cleaning house and such. Have a great week and enjoy family.

Blessings...patijane

No comments:

Post a Comment